Compact and Slim Units Equipped With Enhanced Functions Make High-Efficiency Testing a Reality.
Compact solutions for performing tests
- The compact size fits easily on tables.
- Lower table height (20% lower) and larger work space
- This makes it easier to exchange jigs and samples and to perform a wide variety of operations.
- EZ Test uses a high-precision load cell that guarantees accuracy to within ±0.5% of the indicted value over a wide range from 1/500 to 1/1 of the load cell capacity.
- Tests can be performed at up to maximum load capacity levels across the entire test speed range from 0.001 to 2000 mm/min (HS model).
- Maximum test speed: 2000mm/min, Return speed: 3000mm/min (HS model)
The high return speed significantly reduces the wait time between tests, even for those with long displacements.
- EZ Test can measure 1000 data per sec, enabling accurate detection of peak force.
- Enhanced usability by the adjustable controller
This allows for adjusting the control panel position and angle to match the posture of the operator.
- Visual, user-friendly TRAPEZIUMX software
4 software platforms – Single, Cycle, Control, and Texture – enable various types of evaluation.
- Power-saving function reduces power consumption by over 55% compared to previous models.
Allows adjusting the control panel position and angle to match the posture of the operator.
The new TRViewX video extensometer achieves high precision
TRViewX is compatible with a variety of materials, including metals, plastics, rubbers, and films.
（ISO9513 Class 0.5, JIS B7741 class 0.5）
Evaluating food texture
EZ Test offers an ample selection of specialized jigs to support a wide variety of applications.