No experience necessary—great for beginners
“This is the First time I’ve used a spectrometer. Will it be easy for me to use without any specialist knowledge?”
“Can it make correct judgments even with very strict threshold values?”
When it comes to the requirements on X-ray Fluorescence spectrometers for RoHS/ELV hazardous element screening, Shimadzu provides:
Security—provided by user-friendly features that allow judgments to be made automatically by the device
Reliability—provided by performance that allows precise analysis of a wide range of elements
The EDX-LE Plus is highly-optimized to meet these user needs.
Making the Diffcult Simple
• The “Screening Analysis” window makes operation easy
• Fully automatic, from selecting conditions to determining main components
• Simple screening setting functions can be changed easily with the control system on the user side
Fully Equipped with Essential Functions
• RoHS/ELV analysis functions are included as standard
• Large sample chamber enables as-is measurement of large samples
• Protection functions restrict changing conditions or data
Analysis Conditions for RoHS/ELV Elements Included As Standard
• Includes analytical conditions for measuring cadmium, lead, mercury, chromium, and bromine (with built-in calibration curves).
• The included polyethylene check sample eliminates any concern over instrument management.
• Screening options are available for chlorine and even antimony in plastics.