As global environmental problems become more and more serious,
materials are required to provide light weight, high strength
and reliability. The UH Series Shimadzu Universal Testing
Machines are new universal testing machines that provide various
functions enabling more accurate and simplified measurement
of the strength required for various materials.
- The UH Series enable high-precision force measurement
conforming to the global standards.
- The UH series provide automatic control programs as standard
- After a specimen is mounted, all operations can be automatically
- The UH series are high-quality products manufactured in
the factory that acquired the ISO9001 certification.
- The large-sized LCD touch panel greatly simplifies
operations and enhances visibility.
The UH-I series provide the graphical interface that enables
various functions to be operated on the one-touch panel.
During a test, an S-S curve is plotted in real time.
- The UH-I series newly provide various automatic
control programs as standard functions
The metal tensile test control program is provided as a
standard function (conforming to JIS Z2241)
The single test control, cycle test control, high-temperature
tensile test control, stroke speed 3-step switching control
programs are provided as standard functions.
Through the fully-closed loop automatic load control, the
UH-I series enable stable and accurate tests.
- Force auto-zero and auto-calibration functions.
The UH-I series greatly simplify operations by omitting
troublesome adjuster knob operations.
- The non-revolving screwing rod improves safety.
A specimen can be safely mounted and dismounted.
- With various application testing equipment, the
UH-I series are applicable to various tests.
Various test jigs, displacement measuring equipment, atmosphere
testing equipment, test control programs, etc. (See the
catalog for optional accessories).
- With connection to the optional data processing
program (Trapezium2 Software), the UH-I series enable high-speed
test data sampling.
The UH-I series perform data sampling at a high speed (5
ms max) to obtain a true value.