World first 250 µm Mapping!
With spirit of a pioneer of local analysis, mapping and 4
kW thin-window X-ray tube, Shimadzu brush up these technologies
with reviewing hardware and software, and achieve more reliable,
more operative and more functional system. We are proud to
introduce XRF-1800 system.
- World first 250µm Mapping for wavelength dispersive
analysis (patented). This enables to analyze content distribution
and intensity distribution of non uniform sample.
- Qualitative/quantitative analysis using higher-order X-rays
(patent pending). More accurate evaluation of higher-order
X-rays makes higher.
- Film thickness measurement and inorganic component analysis
for high-polymer thin films with background FP method (patented).
- Local analysis.
- CCD camera option for sample position designation (patent
- 4 kW thin-window X-ray tube for high reliability and long
life. Compared with conventional 3 kW tube, more than double
of sensitivity is achieve in light elements.
- Ease of use - template and matching functions based on
Shimadzu expertise. Optimal conditions can be created based
on prepared conditions for sample forms like liquid, powder,
solid, metal and oxides.