High sensitive and accurate analysis of small
area as a minute 50µm with patented polycapillary X-ray
µEDX series achieve vast improvement on sensitivity
of analysis of very small area, which conventional XRF system
cannot do. Newly developed polycapillary X-ray lens make it
possible to analyze small area minimum 50µm, and therefore
µEDX series are suitable for needs in industries like
Semiconductor, Electronic parts and foods where high sensitive
and resolution analysis are demanded.
- Shimadzu unique polycapillary X-ray lens (patented) enable
high intensity X-ray to a minute target of the sample as
- Analysis in atmospheric air from light elements to heavy
elements is possible (patent pending).
- Dual CCD camera that equips high magnification mode and
low magnification mode helps easy sample positioning.
- Various FP methods of Standard-less FP quantitation, Thin-film
FP and BG-FP are embedded as standard feature.
- World first for Energy Dispersive Micro X-ray Fluorescence
Spectrometer, five primary X-ray filters with automatic
changeover eliminate characteristic X-ray from X-ray tube
and improve S/N ratio.
- Automatic multiple elements mapping function is standard
feature. Unique transmission image unit to measure transmitted
X-ray image simultaneously is available as an optional item.
- Operation system with ease of use
- Choice of thermoelectric cooling detector is available.