Nanalysis was established in 2009. The company develops and manufactures portable Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectrometers for the laboratory instrumentation market. In the fall of 2012, the first product was launched: NMReady™, the first fully featured portable NMR spectrometer in a single compact enclosure requiring no liquid helium or any other cryogens. The NMReady is used by chemical professionals in all types of industries (oil & gas, chemical, pharma, biotech, food processing) as well as government and university labs. The NMReady enables all chemical trainees to gain first-hand knowledge of NMR as the premier spectroscopic method by using it in a variety of training environments.
NMReady™ is a revolutionary benchtop NMR spectrometer. It offers spectroscopic resolution at a fraction of the size, cost and maintenance of current NMR instrumentation. The innovative design brings analytical performance and point-of-need utility to the benchtop, fume hood or glovebox.
- Quickly perform routine NMR measurements (sample proton spectra and fluorine spectra)
- One-Touch-NMR™ enables use by non-experts
- Workflow improvement as a point-of-need application
- Minimal stray field; safe for use
- Available for either proton or fluorine NMR