This unique instrument based on ultrasonic resonance allows:
– 109 cycle testing in 14 hours (compared to 39 days at 300Hz)
– 1010 cycle testing in 6 days (compared to 365 days at 300Hz)
- 20kHz ± 500kHz test frequency
109 cycle tests in 14 hours (39 days at 300Hz)
1010 cycle tests in 6 days (365 days at 300Hz)
- Stress Range: 100MPa to 1,200MPa
1000MPa steels may be tested
- ±50 µm displacement at end surface of horn
- Recreates fatigue failure appearance from micro-defects and inclusions.
- Resonance technique reduces power consumption compared to traditional fatigue tests.
- Small tabletop design
- Air-cooled, no oil or cooling water required.
- Mean stress load option is available.
- Very high cycle resonance system
– Main unit
– Control box
– Power supply
– Piezo actuator
– Air dryer
- PC System
- Very high cycle fatigue test control measurement software
Air compressor, non-contact displacement sensor, displacement calibrator and displacement recorder are also required.