High-speed repeated load tests can be carried out with a maximum velocity of 2 m/s, and maximum stroke of ±50 mm, using clean and quiet electromagnetic force as the driving power, without the use of oil. The test space is large so environmental tests can also be carried out using the constant temperature tank (option).
Fatigue and Endurance Testing Machine with Direct Electrically Powered Actuator
- Actuating the system directly with electricity makes it highly efficient.
- Generates no waste oil, which can have a large environmental load.
- The instrument provides a clean site environment and does not contaminate the surrounding area.
Fast, Large Movements
- Capable of sine wave cycle testing at speeds up to 2 m/s.
- Offers stroke lengths up to ±50 mm.
- Allows ±20 µm displacement amplitude at 200 Hz frequencies.
Low operating costs minimize overall cost
- Uses as little power as possible to allow continuing tests with no waste.
- Requires no hydraulic oil, filters, or other consumables.
Offers highly precise measurement and control, outstanding operability, and clever functions
- Allows 24-bit rangeless, high-resolution test force measurement and control.
- Offers full digital control for autotuning control parameters and waveform correction.
- Allows performing offset load tests with high precision.
- Allows contact tests.
- Includes a specialized interactive controller that interacts via a color LCD screen and touch panel.
- The testing space (vertical direction) is changed electrically, making operation easy.
Allows Long Stroke Lengths and Fast and Highly Accurate Testing in a Clean Environment
A dual-stage drive mechanism enhances safety.
Dual type and light resistant test
Due to the large testing space, tests can be performed inside a thermostatic chamber.