Servo-Hydraulic Testing Machine (Servopulser)
U-Type Loading Frame (Overhead Actuator Type)
For Endurance Testing and Functional Testing of Actual Specimens
The large testing table below and crosshead mounted actuator above create a large testing space for testing actual objects, such as structural members and large specimens.
- The spacious testing space accommodates large specimens and allows the attachment of various test jigs and environment control devices.
- The highly rigid frame prevents buckling of specimens and saves losses in hydraulic energy due to frame deformation.
- The one-touch crosshead hydraulic drive mechanism allowed the crosshead to be raised or lowered and clamp operation to be performed easily by a single handle.
|Test force Dynamic/Static (kN)||50/75||100/150||200/300|
|Test stroke (mm)||±25|
|Eff. column length (mm)||620||675|
|Distance from grip to mounting flange (mm)||160 to 770||150 to 750||200 to 1200|
|Crosshead drive/clamp operation||One-touch hydraulic drive/hydraulic clamp (friction fixed)|
|Rigidity (at 300 mm clearance between crosshead and table) (mm/kN)||0.0025||0.0018||0.0008|
W × D × H (mm)
* Models with max. stroke of ±50 mm and other strokes also are available.
* Models with extended columns (extra 400 mm) also are available.
* Models having a table length of 1500 mm and 2000 mm also are available.
* Optional stand also is available.
* Crosshead drive/clamp operation stand for a U-type loading frame and accumulator are separate.
Fatigue strength/ Hydraulic actuation, Rubber/plastics, Automobile parts/chassis, Metal/machinery, Construction/civil engineering, Ceramic materials and Fatigue strength products
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.