Wavelength Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
With spirit of a pioneer of local analysis, mapping and 4 kW thin-window X-ray tube, Shimadzu brush up these technologies with reviewing hardware and software, and achieve more reliable, more operative and more functional system. We are proud to introduce XRF-1800 system.
- Sample of mappingWorld first 250µm Mapping for wavelength dispersive analysis. This enables to analyze content distribution and intensity distribution of non uniform sample.
- High-order x-ray peak decisionSystem can switch first-order profile to high-order profile display. User can do more accurate evaluation of higher-order peak interference.
- Film thickness measurement with the background FP method
System can calculate theoretical scattering x-ray intensity by original background-FP method.
Inorganic component or polymer thickness can be estimated by this calculation method.
- Local analysisThe analysis position and image can be superimposed by importing an image after positioning the sample holder at the analysis chamber insertion position in the same way as at the sample analysis position.
- Reliable x-ray tube4 kW thin-window X-ray tube for high reliability and long life. Compared with conventional 3 kW tube, more than double of sensitivity is achieved in light elements
- Expertise condensed into template and matching functions7Ease of use – template and matching functions based on Shimadzu expertise. Optimal conditions can be created based on prepared conditions for sample forms like liquid, powder, solid, metal and oxides